RF EMI Shielded Tent Enclosures Offer Advantages Over Hard Wall Structures
August Special Offer: Order any walk-in enclosure and receive a free roller bag for storage and transportation. Offer applies to new orders from 8/1/17 to 8/31/17 for 48″ x 48″ x 78″ and larger enclosures. Series 100 frame orders will receive a bag that is sized to fit the frame. Series 300 & 500 frame orders will receive a 52″ x 11″ x 11″ bag. Enter the code “summer17” in your RFQ to get started.
Select-A-Shield™ high performing RF EMI shielded enclosures are available at a fraction of the cost of fully-welded metal enclosures and provide a Faraday cage solution that is truly portable with an on-the-fly setup. Prototype and pre-compliance testing of electronic and wireless devices, temporary EMI shielding, and secure communications* all need on-site, economical shielding.
Select-A-Shield Portable EnclosuresDesigned to be durable, these enclosures will provide years of trouble-free service. Every enclosure includes a standard one-year warranty. Standard sizes from tabletop enclosures to 9’x 19’ x10’ free standing enclosures. Larger custom designed sizes can also be produced to meet your critical specifications.
Manufactured using US made, RoHS compliant, conductive fabric and double (US No. 8,530,756) or single (US No. 9,029,714) patented door seal systems, these tent enclosures deliver maximum isolation.
- Double Layer Enclosure SE: -87.5 dB minimum from 400 MHz to 18 GHz
- Double wall enclosure with ESD liner and vestibule
Shielding performance data must be carefully scrutinized to assure the enclosure as used will meet requirements for a specific application. Using the IEEE® 299 standard test, conducted by an independent test lab on a complete assembled system including installed components operating under typical conditions at various frequencies measured through the tent wall at multiple locations in the tent. The minimum readings indicate shielding functionality that can be expected in use.
External Framing Simple to set up, with lightweight pop-up or semi-permanent frames.
- Series 100: Easy-up steel frame
- Series 300: Rectangular heavy-duty aluminum frame
- Series 500: Round heavy-duty aluminum frame
General SpecificationsAll enclosures are made in the USA of US materials.
- Standard tent sizes and configurations from tabletop to 9’ x 19’ x 10’ (LWH)
- Custom sizes designed to your requirements
- Standard enclosure includes
- 40” x 54.5” Door on the length side
- Floor: Two layers of heavy-duty tarp material protect the conductive floor.
- Enclosure storage bag: All enclosures come standard with a storage bag for protection when in transit or not in use
- Complete assembly instructions
- One year limited warranty
- Cleaning in on-site ISO Class 7 (Class 10,000 – Fed. Std. 209) clean room
- ESD white interior liner
- Exterior covers for outdoor deployment in arctic to desert conditions
- Frame roller bags and hard plastic transport cases
- LED interior perimeter lighting or EMI hardened stringed lights
- Testing of completed enclosure
- Ventilation and A/C
- Filter plates
- Data and Signal Filter connectors including
- DB 9
- DB 15
- DB 25
- Power – AC/DC
- AC: 90 – 480 volts up to 100 amps
- DC: 0-100 volts up to 20 amps
- Wireless product development and testing
- Pre-compliance EMI Testing
- Temporary EM / RF shielding
- Faraday Shielding
- RF Isolation Chamber
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Secure Communications Protocols
*RF isolation is one part of a complete secure communications protocol. Please make sure your operation is in compliance with all sections of the protocol.