Monday, January 13, 2014

Ethernet/USB High Voltage control



The ULN2065B Switch Board is a 2.6” x 2.8” x 1” accessory board for the Elexol I/O 24 Ethernet/USB range that allows single port control of high voltages and currents via Darlington switches. The Elexol I/O 24 Range consists of Ethernet input/output boards Ether I/O 24 R, Ether I/O 24 DIP R and USB input/output boards USB I/O 24 R and the USB I/O 24 DIP R. The ULN2065B Switch Board consists of two ULN2065B Quad Darlington 80V 1.5A switches with built-in LED indicators to show which of eight channels are currently active.  A screw terminal block allows for easy connection to relay outputs and opto-isolated input channels.
The ULN2056B devices each contain four NPN Darlington switches delivering up to 1.5 A with a specified minimum breakdown of 50 V and a sustaining voltage of 35 V measured at 100 mA. The channel output connections are by screw terminals that will accept cables 0.5 – 2mm. The connection between the I/O24 module and the Combo board is via a 10-way box header and the 30 cm IDC connection cable provided. The board has been designed to a 72mm standard width so that it can easily be mounted in DIN rail mounting modules.   
Applications include: power switching, on/off equipment control, home automation, relay/motor control, solenoids and solenoid valve control, lamps, etc.

No comments: