Thursday, February 16, 2012

Good stuff!


1) We're pleased to have our Purchasing Manager back after an 8-day trip to Haiti with a volunteer church team building a school in rural Jessome. Saelig staff can receive up to one week of additional vacation to use on philanthropic projects - not bad since we start employees with 3 wks vacation!

2) We recently had a terrific email from an engineer: "I was reading your company philosophy and want to share with you my own feelings. Besides being an Electronic Engineer and Physicist, I am a Jewish Rabbi and I strongly believe in human values. ....
I think I just discovered a fountain of fantastic human beings, people of extraordinary good faith and over all people of kindness. I feel very glad doing business with you and look forward to more opportunities for improving our relationship."

1 comment:

Bose said...

This is very interesting data. You have managed to make this very sensible.Purchasing Manager Job Duties