Well not quite, but it makes for a good title, doesn’t it?
Here are my thoughts, gathered from various sources and in no particular order:
1) Be a distinctive individual.
2) Be relentlessly optimistic, completely present and entirely without falsehood.
3) Ensure that what you see is definitely what you get.
4) Be a great listener.
5) Always put forth your best effort, and happily and breathlessly run until you can run no more.
6) Tug on your lead – push forward, don’t hold back.
7) Never hold a grudge, and always be willing to lick (be appreciative of) the hand that feeds you.
8) Seek out hidden opportunities – even if they’re hard to get.
9) Don’t pace about worrying when the food will come or if it will be enough.
10) If the food is not there, ask for it! Communicate!
11) When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
12) Take naps and stretch before rising.
13) Play daily.
14) Be loyal.
15) Get help from others to look your best.
16) Accept input from others to be your best.
17) Never pretend to be something you're not.
18) Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Drink more water.
19) If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
20) When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
21) Spread affection.
22) Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
23) Make new friends when you’re out. When you leave your yard, make it an adventure.
24) Bond with your pack.
25) On cold nights, curl up in front of a crackling fire.
26) When you're excited, speak up.
27) When you're happy, let everyone know.
28) Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
29) Warn others if you see danger or problems.
30) Don't hesitate to throw up if something is definitely unacceptable.
31) Be faithful to – and trust in - your Master.